If you love to socialize, go out for camping, trekking, you are aware of the problems you face while setting up camping tents.
Cube tents are the new in for campers as they are affordable and provide a considerable space while decreasing the amount of outdoor space.
These tents are perfect for families or friends going together because they are easy to attach, making a small colony of tents keeping everyone in proximity.
Depending on the quality, cube tents can resistrobust winds and heavy rainstorms, creating a perfect shelter suitable for all the four seasons.
We have here provided you some of the best cube tents that you should consider while going camping.
1.Coleman Connectable Tent Bundle
This tent comes Coleman is of excellent quality, with three connection points, accommodable by six people. It can either be used as a dining area or as a sleeping area for private space by zipping through the connecting points. It has enormous windows providing excellent ventilation. The tent also has a waterproofing system for moisture reduction.
Other features of this tent are storage pockets inside the tent for keeping essential items along with an e- port flap, which permits you to run electricity inside the tent.
- Easy setup
- Good for big families
- Good quality materials
- Potential leakage
- Tiny zipper
- Less durable
2.E-Z UP Outdoor Camping Cube 6.4
E-Z brand is a well-known tenting brand with a quick and easy setup. It’ height is enough for a tall person to fit into it. It has large net windows, doors, and the ceiling for proper ventilation even on the hottest of days.
It has adjustable Velcro sides made up of light weighted material. This cube tent has a tub flooring with entry footprints keeping mud and dirt out of the tent, perfect for rainy weather.
- Proper ventilation
- Can occupy a pet
- Waterproof flooring
- Strong and durable material
- Cannot be connected to other tents
- Design flaw
- Extreme ventilation for colder days
3.Eskimo Quickfish Portable Ice Fishing Shelter
The best thing about this tent is that it is available in various sizes and can accommodate 2 to 6 people easily. The black roof of this tent helps you in keeping warmly suitable on colder days.
This tent comprises high-quality material with reinforced corner joints, stitching, interior pocket meshes, making it worth every penny.
- Self-tapping ice anchors
- Removable window panels
- Easy setup
- Comparatively less spacious
- Not durable
4.E-Z UP Outdoor Camping Cube 5.4
This cube tent has large interiors enough for five to six people and a separate area for your pet. It has a large window mesh for ventilation with waterproof as well as bugproof tub flooring. The interior is full of shelves and pockets so you can store your essential small items with ease.
The best features are that you can hand lanterns and other attachments inside the tent, giving a comfortable and romantic camping experience.
- 3-year manufacture defect warranty
- Pet portal
- Available in many colors
- Upgraded zippers
- Water-resistant only
- Faulty description
5.Gazelle Camping Hub
One of the unique features of this tent is its rainfly for protection against heavy rainfall. And the best part? This rainfly is removable. Its polyester fabric makes it water-resistant, wind-resistant, along with protection against UV rays.
The tent also includes two large mesh doors for excellent ventilation along with in and out access. The windows can also be zipped shut whenever rainy weather strikes.
- High-quality frame
- Weatherproof fabric
- Removable floor
- Waterproof rainfly
- The low quality internal pole structure
- Low durability
- Canvas leakage
- Overall poor quality
6.The Original-Authentic Standing Room Family Cabin Tent
This lightweight cube tent can be expanded by connecting other tents and making it easy to fit for more than four people. This tent also includes a skylight for gazing at the night sky. It has a sturdy frame with additional weather protection.
The tent also has pockets for storing valuable items along with two power sockets for charging your devices and running an electric heater. It consists of hooks so that you can hang lights, towels, or even clothes.
- Easy and fast set up
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Waterproof ceiling
- Thin fabric
- Weak zippers
- Not durable
7.Ameristep Care Taker Ground Blind
This spacious cube tent gives the perfect feel of the woods. It is very spacious with zipping in the floor version. It has a backside door that creates both entries and exits more user-friendly and consumable mesh windows.
It does not blow away in too windy conditions and is the best option for camping and hunting.
- Dual usage
- Durable frame
- High-quality fabric
- Overall low quality
- Inferior artistry
- Poor quality mesh
These were some of the best cube-shaped tents you can buy. But what are the primary things you must keep in mind before buying tents? Read on to know more:
- The tent’s style matters, that is, whether the tent is the cube, Qube, or pod tent. All the types of tents are different, so you should buy according to your choice and requirement.
- Size of the tent. The average size is 10 x 10, accomodating four people. However, if you want to accommodate more people, you should buy a large-sized tent.
- Setup of either canopy frame or pop-up structure of the tent. For your information, pop-up tents are more comfortable to set up.
- Quality of the tent. Cube tents are generally cheaper, but most of them have low quality. At the same time, pop-up tents are high-quality tents that are long-lasting and are resistant to all kinds of weather conditions.
- Extra features like the interior of the tent. It includes pockets and shelves present inside the interiors for storing valuables. It also has features like a different area for pet accommodation.
- Price is the most important thing to consider. You can buy a tent from very low as well as higher prices both.
This was about the factors to care for while choosing a tent. But while you are going camping, there are some essentials that you must carry with yourselves for a happy and hassle-free trip.
- A sleeping bag is the most important and primary thing to have on your trip if you are going camping. It will help keep you warm on colder nights and protect you from insects crawling over your body while sleeping.
- Campfire is essential if you want to enjoy your camping experience at best. With this, do not forget to carry match sticks along with it.
- Carry water purification tablets as you do not want to be suffering from an illness after returning home. You should carry a water supply for two days in advance.
- The first aid kit is an essential item to keep in your camping bag. If you are trekking or hiking, you may suffer from any severe injury or even blisters too. It should include everything ranging from scissors, insect repellants, CPR mouth barrier to all kinds of medicines and adhesives.
- A rain jacket is necessary whether you are going to the mountains or the woods. You never know when it may start raining while camping.
- Toilet paper is another essential thing to pack. You may not get access to the loo while camping. Make sure you purchase enough toilet papers as well as sanitary napkins.
- Flashlight, headlamp, and lantern will not only be useful during the nights, but lanterns can also be used to decorate the interiors of your tent.
- Carrying a map, compass, as well as a GPS, is extremely important to prevent yourself from getting disoriented in the continually changing position of the sun.
- A pocket knife is an essential multipurpose helping you cut items from ropes to your food like sausage or cheese. It will also assist you in opening tight packages and detangling vines.
The information mentioned above will help you with the complete camping experience, ranging from selecting the perfect tent to camping essentials.